Google Play Store has millions of android apps and we can’t seem to focus on a every single one. Getting the perfect and the right one is a bit confusing. No matter what kind of top-notch Android app you’re looking for, there are plenty of related apps that could confuse you about selecting the right one.
Here’s we have compiled a list of the best Android apps you’re supposed to look for 2020, particularly if you own an Android smartphone and want to add any notable applications to your armory.
Let’s look at the list of best android apps that will help you make your life more fun and organized:
1. Find My Device
Google’s Find My Device is the best free android app of all time that comes very useful if the smartphone is stolen or lost. It’s incredibly easy to use, it allows you to find your device if it’s missing, reset your pin or passcode, and most importantly, you can erase all the data.
Remotely geo-locating and erasing data are only a few enticing features that it has. This is one of the best Android applications for keeping linked and safeguarding your Android account.
Find My Mobile App’s Notable Features:
- Know where your missing smartphone is located.
- No need for another Android app, access it from a laptop, mobile, or even an iPhone.
- Find all your phones with the same account on which you are logging in.
- Remotely delete data from your phone.
- Lock the lost device, or play a soundtrack to track it down.
CamScanner is another must-have Android app for your smartphone of all time. This app uses a camera for scanning documents from your device. It has intelligent cropping and auto enhancement features for texts and graphics to make them look simple and sharp.
Documents can be easily exchanged in Jpeg and PDF formats, plus the feature of Air Print and fax documents remains the best one too. This best free android app will sync the documents to several android devices.
CamScanner is a great app for students and we know very well that as a college student, life can get pretty hectic particularly if they also hold a part-time job. The essay writing platform offers assistance in writing and editing the work from scratch or proofreading an assignment.
Notable features of the CamScanner app:
- Search multi-page Smart-enhance documents with many enhanced modes.
- Scanned images auto-crop and save results in PDF / JPEG format on the machine.
- For quick search add notes and tags to any text.
- Scans by fax through a network, submit PDF files by email.
- Google Cloud Print uploads files to cloud storage, and print files wirelessly.
SeeWay is one of the top-notch taxi booking apps that delivers its taxi reservation services across different countries. The SeeWay app provides mobility options that come with one-stop. The app links consumers with a wide variety of vehicles and drivers that are well looked into. SeeWay believes in providing specialized providers with a better travel experience. The vehicle can be picked according to your needs and advance travel services are available with us.
SeeWay’s key purpose is to improve the transportation sector with advanced taxi booking services and, most importantly, provide our users with a convenient and efficient journey.
SeeWay App’s Notable Features:
- Fulfill your daily travel needs with local taxi services.
- You can select your preferred cars.
- You can take cars on rent for your business meetings.
4. Google Pay
Android has some of the best mobile payment options but depends entirely on what kind of smartphone you buy. Google Pay is one of the best android apps of all time, allowing you to add any form of a card from the bank list provided and a large number of reward cards as well.
It keeps all the information protected because the actual number of the card is never exchanged, in reality; a virtual number of the card is used to keep card details secure.
Google Pay App’s Notable Features:
- Move money whenever you want.
- Send money and receive it via audio.
- Charge Energy costs: power, coal, water, property tax, insurance costs, DTH charges, etc.
- Multiple Payment Options: QR code, UPI name, mobile number, bank info.
- Get bonuses on each purchase.
5. Kaspersky Mobile Antivirus
Kaspersky Mobile Antivirus is one of the best Android security apps you ought to have on your computer. With its brilliant virus detection program, it keeps you safe from malware threats. It can scan easily through browser history, microSD card, and internal storage space, too.
These amazing android security apps have introduced the best anti-theft features, such as location check, remote data clean, etc., and also improve the security of your bank details whenever you make any switch from your Android device.
Kaspersky Software Notable Features:
- Virus Cleaner and Automatic Blocking of Malware.
- Scans for malware, spyware, ransomware, and Trojans.
- Wiping it from your computer preserves sensitive information from criminals.
- To access your private messages, images & more, add secret code.
- Keeps your financial details secure when shopping & banking online.
Spotify is one of the popular Mobile music applications you shouldn’t miss out on. It’s helping you get exposure to world music. You could listen to all your favorites songs, records, and build your playlists, too.
So, what is the first thing you want to do when you download this phone app for android? So here you go, pick a ready-made playlist that fits your musical mood or taste and enjoys the unmatched quality of sound.
Notable features of the Spotify app:
- Listen to high-quality music streaming as well as downloading.
- Return to a deleted playlist.
- Find similar tracks, artists, for your songs.
- Hold anonymity on some of your albums.
Such apps have become omnipresent with Android and if you’re looking for good stuff it’s presumed you already have some of that content. There are a lot of useful Android apps out there. Its value, however, is generally restricted to the activities of the people who use them.